Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Caution: First Time Blogger

Hello World! My name is Tracy Nuttall. I am new to blogging and am still trying to figure everything out so hopefully it will all be ok and work out. I created this blog as a requirement for the Family Relations class I am taking this semester up at BYU-Idaho. Therefore, a lot of my posts will be about that and what I learn or thoughts that I have. I'll try to make it as interesting as possible. I hope you enjoy! :)

 FAMILY

To start off though I would like to say that family is the MOST IMPORTANT thing in this world! I truly believe that! They are there for you no matter what to love and support you. My family (right) has always been there for me and I can honestly say that my older sister Kimi is my best friend, other than my husband of course. Even now since I've been married my husband, Brad, has always supported me and loves me dearly, even when I can be a bit crazy and moody. I love my family!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Tracy! I'm excited to see your perspectives throughout the semester. Great pics.

    Bro Williams

    ReplyDelete